PR1MA Corporation Malaysia (PR1MA) was set up underneath the PR1MA Act 2012 to organize, create, build and keep inexpensive way of life houses for middle-income homeowners in crucial city centers. Middle-income is understood to be a regular monthly residence (wife and husband) salary of in between RM2,500 – RM7,500.
Jawatan Kosong Terkini 2014 di PR1MA Corporation Malaysia (PR1MA)
1. Assistant Vice President, Internal Audit
• Responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews as well as to provide advice on internal controls and risk management
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Plans financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews/audits organisation wide
• Ensures compliance of standard operating procedures and work standards
• Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Provides advice on internal control and participates in enhancing internal audit standards and practices within PR1MA.
• Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
• Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee and coordinates the yearly audit plans and audit process with external auditors.
• Contributes, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor
• Documents the results of audit work in accordance with Audit Department standards and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
• Prepares timely audit reports for the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy / Professional Qualifications (ACCA/CPA/MACPA/ICMA) or related discipline.
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Excellent knowledge of construction and property development operations
• Excellent understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards
• Ability to manage projects and when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
• Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments
• Skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skill
• Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
Applicants must be willing to work in Ara Damansara,Petaling Jaya
Closing date : 09 October 2014
Kerja Kosong di PR1MA Corporation Malaysia (PR1MA)